Your rate 3 stars is recorded
||Get Stickers Starting From $12||05/20/2019|
||Get Custom Product Builder Starting From $30||05/19/2019|
||Get Business Cards Starting From $8.45||05/18/2019|
||Get Booklets Starting From $22.86||05/17/2019|
UPrinting.com is a leading online printing, marketing and technology firm with a socially responsible approach. This company was founded in 1997 in Santa Monica, Log Angeles as the offline printer, digital room but in the year 2000, it went online. Its e-commerce website was established in 2004 with the name of Uprinting.com. It has significantly become one of the top players in the online printing industry with a distinct vision to help small business grow. Currently, it takes care of various graphic printing orders and on-demand business printing using their high-quality press printing and easy to use online ordering system on a daily basis. They are also famous among people because of their commitment to take eco-friendly printing initiatives that support non-profit organizations and environmental sustainability. Uprinting.com can provide high-end printing at an affordable price. Recently they moved their corporate headquarters to a 60,000 square foot facility in Van Nuys, CA
• In 2010, Uprinting was ranked on INC Magazine 500/ 5000 list of fastest growing US companies. UPrinting works include digital printing, offset printing, large format printing and customized online printing.
• The company is popular for its Free File Review, a complimentary proofing service that requires no upfront payment.
• UPrinting.com also offers convenient marketing support such as print design services, direct mailing services and custom online quotes for printing products to help the small or medium-sized business grow.
• Their website offers the perfect combination of easy design tools, affordable prices and simplified shipping.
• They have a huge selection of printed products with almost 100 + selections including a more extensive selection of options for each product. Every product is explained with proper description and customization it offers the type of paper used with each sample template in different file types like Illustrator, JPG, Photoshop, Adobe.
• It has a versatile custom printing option like you can also get any size of print on the paper stock from a smallest paper printing stock of 2* 2 inches to as large as 18 *26 inches. Even for wall graphics, and vinyl banners, they have varied size choices.
• They have a thumbnail preview of many sample templates of each industry type and from a simple design to a masterpiece, so it makes it easy for customers to see before buying.
• Their website has the option to upload your finished designs or files or images and accepts GIF, JPG, SVG and PNG files with maximum size of 100 MB. It also allows uploading larger files than 100 MB by taking advantage of FTP upload after checkout.
• They have free file proofing and inspection from their experts for checking any errors and mistake before printing the actual design.
• They give customers a benefit of ordering free sample kit for both offset and large format prints including wall graphics, semi-gloss, artist canvas and paper or card stocks.
The website is accessible by anyone, and it’s very simple to order anything you need. Just have to sign up for an Up print account and log in. The website gives a lot of option of various design package and templates to choose from. You just have to choose the product you’re looking for and a design that suits your needs. They ask for all information that could describe your concept and helps the designer get the message. A user can upload an image or already prepared design or file, and they accept all types of files like JPG, JPEG, PNG, TIFFPUBLISHER, ILLUSTRATOR, DOCX, DOC and also recommend PDF as the best file format for printing. You can also create your design online or gets an option to search for a photo or illustrator from more than 15+million stock photos to choose from starting with the minimum cost of $1. Once a photo is bought it remains in customer account invoice and can use for future projects several times. Once a design is ready, you can see a preview and confirm the order through their checkout page.
Uprinting offers a variety of designing services and offsets printing. All prices and amounts shown on this Site are in U.S. Dollars and just like other custom printing website it has a professional graphic designer who reviews every order before it is sent to print to check for the issue like insufficient photo resolution, cut off faces, misaligned text, or misspellings. To ensure the highest quality standard of your product, you can request a free proof that gives the error rectification service for free but overall the prices are affordable and can still be reduced by applying their various coupon and discount codes. Their shipping costs are also mentioned calculated by the area location and estimated time of delivery.
The turnaround time for each item on uprinting.com begins after they have received print-ready files, proof approval and full payment for the order. In case, the customer has waived off the proof approval, and then their printing turnaround time begins after they have received your print-ready files and full payment for your order. If all this is done on the same day before 11 am they do claim to start printing the product the same day but any request beyond 11 am is considered for next business day. They do request their customers to calculate the number of days for shipping accordingly. To know the exact print time for a product, they have a particular page that will give the number of working days after approval and processed payment. The shipping time is calculated after the turnaround time of the product with two additional days to prepare the package with labelling and billing with ups. Their product delivery can be estimated by adding up their product production turnaround time and the shipping transit time. Their printing and shipping times don't include weekends or holidays but only business days. They have various shipping, mailing services from FedEx, UPS or other freight carriers. The cancellation process is not simple as they do not allow it once the product is in the production process. The order can only be cancelled with full refund applicable if it is still in the pre-flight or proofing stage and the cancellation request is submitted before 5 pm on the same day. Order blow $100 do not get any refunds. They do offer a 100% refund or reprint on defective order prints and also give 100% expedited reprint on any order that was lost in transit. For all the orders that were printed late, they have 20% refunds for every business day.
Uprinting.com is linked on various social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Instagram, etc. The Facebook page of got prints has more than 24965 likes. There are 8422 followers on Twitter. Customers can also follow their design blogs that are regularly updated. An email mailing list is also available for their exclusive members to sign up and they can get updated with their latest products and discount sale. Their YouTube page has all kind of videos from designing tooltips to their shipping process.
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+uprinting/posts
You can make a phone call, do a direct live chat or send an email directly to the customer service team of Uprinting for any of your order status query, complaints, or just to thank them. The support staffs of Uprinting are available 24x7 and committed to offering 100% satisfaction to their clients. Their live chat option on their new web page helps a customer get the reply within minutes. You can also check their FAQ section that will help you in getting relevant answers on various topics. Sign up for the uprinting email subscription for their latest updates and a promotional offer.
Phone number: 1.888.888.4211
Email: [email protected]
Corporate Headquarters address
DIGITAL ROOM, Inc.
8000 Haskell Avenue
Van Nuys, CA 91406
Enter your email address below and we'll send you password