G Suite Creative Market place - Top 5 Tools
G Suite Promo Code
G suite is the all-new Google Apps. Managing business is now easy, be it a small size business or big company. Do everything from one place now. Easy, right? The all-new G suite with a whole bunch of apps makes it easy to organize things for your team. Now G suite can be yours with an additional discount of 20% for every user. Just share your country and plan details and grab the discount.
Currently, technology has become crucial for most aspects of running a business. This explains why the use of collaboration and productivity apps has continuously gained popularity in recent years. And it all boils down to how tech increases efficiency in operational processes.
What’s G Suite?
Who is this for?
How does it work?
1. Connect Tools
- Gmail: The suite allows the business to streamline professional communication between employees, clients, and partners with Gmail. You can establish connections through custom email domain (@yourcompany) which makes reaching out to others effortless regardless of physical limits. With Gmail, you can also keep everyone updated with real-time new message notifications, create mailing lists and archive the data for later reference. Because everything is cloud-based, users can access email from anywhere at any time. Above all, it’s secure, confidential and ad-free.
- Hangouts Chat and Hangouts Meet: While Gmail is the highlight of the connect tools, you can also take things further with Hangouts chat for one on one inbox engagement or Hangouts Meet video call for face to face video conferencing. This provides for the sharing of ideas and collective solutions of problems via remote meetings. In a click, you can turn your meetings to a video conference prompting live exchanges in cases where you want the collaborative effort to be more intimate.
- Calendar: The calendar helps schedule team meetings with automatic email invites. From shared Google Calendars, it's easy to see the availability of members hence set up direct group engagements.
- Google+: Another excellent connection tool, Google+ serves as corporate socialization needs. It's a social network where open engagements between company employees and admins take place. It could be used to share valuable information or keep everyone updated on new developments.
2. Create Tools
- Docs: In the suite, you can easily create text documents and co-edit in real time with colleagues directly in your browser without any additional software. Several team members can work at the same time on the same document and witness edits as they are typed, comment, chat and ask questions on the developments despite any physical barriers. Changes are saved automatically and can be traced and undone at will because earlier versions are stored indefinitely. While using the various creative tools, you can import, export, and work with different file formats such as docx, .pdf, .odt, .rtf, .txt or .html. Once on the platform, any file becomes automatically editable. Interestingly, you can work online or offline across multiple devices and efficiently manage sharing controls on your documents and folders. And with third-party add-ons, you can enjoy more advanced formatting capabilities on your docs.
- Sheets and Slides: Again, teams and stakeholders can collaborate in real time in creating professional digital spreadsheets, beautiful slide presentations. As in Docs, it possible to undertake team edits, track version history, save changes without much ado.
- Forms: G suite also supports easy creation of surveys and forms through a real-time collaborative effort by stakeholders.
- Sites: The Sites tool allows users to effortlessly build and host realistic, adaptive, and engaging websites without involving any expert skills. It provides an ideal setup to hone creative skills of team members. Sites also make it simpler to showcase and access team creations via Drive folders, Docs or shared Calendars. Every website created is secured automatically without any professional input.
- App Maker: This allows users to build custom business apps that can help solve internal problems and increase productivity. The App maker has all the resources required to create responsive apps in teams conveniently.
- Keep: As the name suggests, Keep helps users to capture and organize ideas thereby enabling fast and hassle-free reference when the need arises. Ideally, it can be used to keep the team or organization’s viable concepts for easy brainstorming and access before making them a reality.
- Jamboard: Jamboard is Google’s digital collaborative sketch board where users can sketch ideas individually or as a team. It allows the building of projects either from scratch or by adopting any of the pre-existing templates. When done, it provides a hassle-free way to present results to colleagues or clients.
3. Access Tools
- Drive: Drive is G Suite’s storage component that supports secure cloud storage and sharing of files. With it, you can instantly keep your data safe at one location while maintaining the ability to access them at will from a computer, Smartphone or tablet. From Drive, you can invite colleagues to take a look, download, and collaborate on files. You get all the storage space you need and have control on how or to who data can be shared depending set compliance requirements. As a tool, Drive uses Google AI to help users find what they need. Using features like Quick Access and ML-based search it recognizes collaborators and events consequently connecting them with valuable content that needs their attention. It further helps to arrange team files in shared space and keeps the updated versions for all to see. And what's more? You can enjoy added possibilities by using third-party apps to have things done explicitly from Drive.
- Google Cloud Search: Cloud Search enables users to any information immediately whenever necessary. Whether looking for data from Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Calendar or any other tools, this feature helps with relevant predictions right when you need them. Cloud Search is integrated with G Suite and is anchored on machine learning hence supports natural language understanding, instant query suggestions, and contextual outcomes among others. The speedy performance and reliability is indeed a catch of this feature.
4. Control Tools
- Admin: The Admin tool offers the power of centralized administration from set up to the management of other components among other control capabilities. It makes it easy to regulate users, devices, and security settings of the whole G Suite platform for an organization. It makes the addition of team members, supervision of all devices using the suite, and configuration of security settings quite smooth and quick. In action, it involves integrated Cloud Identity features to oversee users and security elements such as two-step verification or keys to help protect the organization’s data. Devices or employees are kept on check remotely to ensure compliance to standards.
- Vault: Vault is another impressive tool that allows users to archive, search, and export information on G Suite. From here one can archive recorded chats and emails and determine the duration of retentions. And with e-discovery, you can find any archived information. Vault also supports seamless exporting of emails and conversations.
- Mobile: This provides for securing data with the management of mobile devices. It’s super simple to set up an admin framework for (Android, iOS, Windows) devices allowing the organization’s employees to enjoy G Suite services securely and in conformity with set standards. G Suite also gives reports on mobile usage and trends at any given time allowing admins to take appropriate actions as deemed necessary. So regardless of whether employees are using their gadgets or not, all the data can be secured and their actions kept under watch without any limitations on either party.
G Suite Advantages:
- Great full collaboration facilitation
- Excellent usability and centralization of communication
- Allows integration with third-party apps
- Top notch anti-spam and antiphishing engine
- Cloud-based allowing convenient and unrestricted access
- Supports multi-use cases with great deployment scope
- Saves and backs up all the data instantly hence no risk of information loss
- Maintenance free and does not require IT expertise to manage
- Guarantees great cost-saving given the combined benefits of all the tools
- Provides sufficient storage capacity
- Has reliable 24/7 customer support
- Offers excellent advanced admin and security controls
- Offers versatile packages for all manner of users
G Suite Disadvantages:
- G Suite has compatibility issues with Microsoft
- Offers better value for team needs only
- Business email addresses ([email protected])
- Video and voice calls through Google Hangouts)
- Secure instant messaging via Hangouts Chat
- Shared online calendars
- Online documents, presentations, and spreadsheets
- 30 GB of online storage for file syncing and sharing
- Google sites that support building simple websites or intranets
- Security and admin controls
- 24/7 support via phone, email or chat
- Unlimited file storage (or 1 TB for less than five users)
- 'Low code' tools allowing you to develop custom apps for your business without any expert skill
- Advanced search via Google’s Cloud Search Technology
- Email archiving and message retention capability
- Ability to specify the region of G Suite data storage
- eDiscovery covering emails, chats, docs, and files
- Audit and reporting insights for Drive content and sharing
- Advanced admin and security controls/reporting
- Data loss prevention for files and email
- Integration with third-party archiving tools
- S/MIME for Gmail (improved encryption for emails)
- Additional reporting on email usage via BigQuery analytics tool
Why G Suite?
G Suite Benefits
Need to build your website and wondering how to do it? Look no further. Weebly is one of the best website builders available. With its powerful tools, built-in guidance and easy usage, it's the best tool to get your personal website, online store, blog or portfolio online. It's easy to drag and drop website builder lets all users create a unique website for their brand fast and easily. Some of the best features of Weebly are: powerful e-commerce tools to list products, manage shipping and track analytics, HD video backgrounds to make your site stand out, and use marketing tools like Facebook, Email, SEO to grow your business.
Moqups is a streamlines web app that helps users to create and collaborate on wireframes, mockups, diagrams, and prototypes. Make your user and process flow easy-to-follow by creating your wireframes in moqups. Easily go from diagrams, prototypes, and wireframes without switching apps or updating across platforms. Some of the best features of this Google add-on are: crisp, ready to use templates for all popular use cases, built-in library with thousands of popular icons, easy drag and drop to import images from your desktop and apps, an extensive range of fonts and fast, intuitive and precise object editing.
Coggle is the simplest and cleanest mind mapping tool available on the web. Coggle makes complex information clear and easy to understand. It's a collaborative mind mapping tool which makes it easy and simple to understand complex information. Coggle integrates seamlessly with Google Drive, so users can organize their mind maps the way they like and easily share with other Google users. Some of Coggle's best features are real-time collaboration, unlimited diagrams, unlimited image uploads, easy download as PDF or image, full change history, and embedded images.
Looking for beautiful images for your articles or documents? 123RF to the rescue. With the all-new 123RF Google Add-on, you'll be able to add impactful images to your Docs, Sheets, and Forms. Certainly, the best way to stand out from those boring documents, isn't it? It's really easy to access 123RF; just browse and download from 60,000 free images and vector illustrations on the sidebar, without opening a new tab or leaving the document. Need more reasons to install the Google Add-on? Up to 60,000 images, auto sync downloads to your account, easy navigation and easy access to millions of images.
Get access to millions of high-quality images from the world's leading creative community. Create beautiful presentations with stunning images to make your presentation stand out from the crowd. Adobe Stock gives one access to a huge variety of high--quality photos and illustrations. Adobe Stock seamlessly integrates with Google Slides so you can easily search images without leaving your presentation. Search for images based on keywords or categories and preview images inside your presentations. Use the power of Adobe Sensei to by easily uploading an image to perform a visual search. Once you are ready to license the images, just connect to your Adobe account.