We will send this coupon to your inbox
PsPrint is an online printing website that provides remarkable printing services, direct mailing services and various other design services. They mainly focus on providing best possible technology to give quality prints through their online tools and easy ordering process accessible 24 hours. They have the most competitive prices and extraordinary customer service team to get all the designing and printing needs fulfilled. A dedicated marketing team with a combination of amazing online features to create a business card, brochures, letterhead, or postcards, notepads or flyers, PsPrint gets the job done well.
PsPrint is in the online printing business since 25 years and were established in 1990 by Mr Frank M. Young, who is CEO of Sprint since 2003. He also serves as its Chairman of the Board and is responsible for this investment. PsPrint was founded in Oakland, California, in a one room as a printing press shop. Soon they developed their one room press shop into a high-end internet printing company. They put all their efforts on delivering premium quality product at affordable prices and quick pace along with simplified ordering system. Since its start PsPrint has developed and seen drastic growth. Today its premises compromises of a 50,000 square feet space with a production facility in Illinois, Pennsylvania and California and around more than 150 people are working with them. It provides some varied type of printing services online including business cards, stickers, invitations, brochures, as well as customized graphic designing, direct mailing creations and satisfaction. By combining the very best in web technologies with state-of-the-art production facilities, PsPrint can deliver all type of designs ad online printing convenience combined with competitive prices and consistent quality.
• They have free sample kit in which you will find examples of our high-quality printed products and premium paper stocks. There free sample kit contains a variety of printed samples, a guide, and other helpful information.
• PsPrint supports the lot of non-profits, educational institutions and charities with their printing needs. They also have a lot of sponsorship programs for these institutions where they create special discounted n donated packaging. They have various non-profit partnerships where they help them to create banners and tickets, direct mailers, brochures, business cards and all other resources to spread the message for the cause.
• They also have reseller program especially for graphic designers, promoters, marketing companies who can resell print products as part of their own business.
• PsPrint has many resources available for their users to make it easy for them to understand the product before ordering. They have layout designs for all of their products that clearly explain the product dimensions, border requirements, layout, and any other folding or mailing information. They also have online tutorials available for making your design and printing needs an easy experience. The most helpful resource is there file checklist where they have answers and checklist to all artwork file types.
• They have a very affordable and fastest mailing service on products like greeting cards, catalogues, newsletters, brochures, booklets and standard postcards. Their direct mailing services include processing mailing list, CASS certification, inkjet addressing and postal pre-sorting, and the shipping are also fast as they start sending the printed products within 2 - 5 business days after the printing job is completed.
• They allow customized printing where you get options to stand out of the regular poster size or get an unusual folding option.
• They have a team of an in-house graphic designer who can fulfil all your design needs and they know the latest trends and give a sample logo, business card or brochure at affordable prices.
• Some of their other services include foil stamping and die cutting where they have options to choose from varied shapes making your card into a circle, ovals or Rolodex cards, tents, hand tags, etc.
It’s very simple to order anything you need from their easy to use website. Just have to sign up with Psprint account and log in with your email and password to access your order and grab great discount deals but they do give you the option to complete an order as a guest if in case you are short of time. The website gives a lot of option of various design package and templates to choose from. You just have to choose only the product you’re looking for and a design that suits your needs. Once you choose a design, you have to personalize it with your information to be printed. They also give an option of uploading your design or choosing from their design gallery. The proofing is available where they also give three hard copies of printed proof revisions in additional charges. Before final check out double check your order to make sure every word is spelled correctly, your card looks their best, and your card is perfect in every way. They always ask for approval before final checkout. If the confusion still exists, you can always contact their in-house designer with any follow-up questions or concerns, and all this is for free. If you’re looking for a quick service, you can just choose the option of same day production also.
PC Prints offers a variety of designing services on various product lines. Just like other custom cards website it has a professional graphic designer who reviews every order before it is sent to print to check for the issue like insufficient photo resolution, cut off faces, misaligned texts. They do design proofing for free but in case you would like to see a proof of your card before your order is shipped, you can select to receive hard copies of the final product proof revisions for additional fees. But overall the prices are affordable and can still be reduced by applying their various coupon and discount codes. They also have extra services like foil stamping for which they charge an additional one-time fee of $100 for the foil die up to 7 inches, and their custom die-cut products start at $100.
Psprint.com Affiliate Program is easy to join through their affiliation partner ShareAsale and affiliate. They give 30% commission on any sale for content based site. They have this option open for internet marketers, website owners, bloggers, coupon sites and review sites.
The only shortcoming that we can find with Psprints is that it doesn’t have international shipping and only ships to a location within the continental United States and Alaska, Puerto Rico and Hawaii. It has five shipping methods that include UPS Ground, UPS second day air, ups next day air, Ups freight, air cargo and greyhound is available for local addresses in the state of California. For cancellations, if PsPrint has completed the print work for an order, a cancellation fee of $15 will be charged.
Psprints is linked to various social media networks like Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Pinterest, especially you should visit their blog as it has some great designing tips and ideas along with some amazing video tutorials to create amazing cards, banners and gifts for your loved ones. You can follow ps prints on the following links
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+psprint
Psprints has one of the most accessible customer service team who can be contacted by phone or through an online contact form. They also welcome their customers to come to their various centres, pick up their orders directly from the warehouse and also discuss any query or complaints they may have, meet in person with their in-house graphic designers and customer care team.
Phone number: 800.511.2009
San Francisco Bay Area Facility
2861 Mandela Parkway
Oakland, CA 94608
Enter your email address below and we'll send you password