Your rate 3 stars is recorded
|15% OFF||Buy More And Save upto 15% on Fabric||07/07/2020|
|FREE||Free Shipping on Orders over $49||07/06/2020|
|30% OFF||Comfy Knits @ FLAT 30% OFF||07/05/2020|
|30% OFF||Upto 30% Discount On Home Decor, Apparel & Quilts||07/04/2020|
|65% OFF||Get Up To 65% Discount On Clearance Sale Products||07/03/2020|
|15% OFF||Upto 15% Discount On Andover and Benartex Products||07/02/2020|
|50% OFF||Grab Upto 50% Discount On Baby Apparel||07/01/2020|
|15% OFF||15% Off $100+ Purchase||06/30/2020|
Fabric.com is the world’s leading online fabric store which is a subsidiary of Amazon.com Inc. This textile store was founded in 1993 as Phoenix Textiles Group Inc. founded by Stephen Friedman. Initially the company was dealing with distribution of wholesale apparel fabrics only but in 1999, they tried a new experiment to launch their first website to sell cut yards fabrics directly to the consumers and this new online fabric selling idea became a huge success and then they came to be known as Fabric.com. The president of fabrc.com started his online venture with just one employee with a lot of determination, and virtually no one believed it would work but today this online e-tailing company has a multimillion dollar business. The company focuses on almost all types of material from denier to linen Velcro to vinyl, cotton to polyester and much more. They focus on selling fabric notions like appliances like sewing machines, irons, etc., themed and quilt patterns, cotton prints, home décor, fabric for clothing, crafts and eve fabric for outdoor furniture and many others.
Fabric.com meets all the requirement of first and foremost who have fun and enjoys fabric sewing. It covers everything related to tailoring sewing and mastering the art of fabrication. The company is a part of sewing community and as part of that community it does a lot of charitable work like donating fabric for baby blankets. The company has more than 25000 items online and in future looking forward to being the best resource to the entire sewing community globally. There is always something new in fabric.com store but as the quantities are limited you have to grab it fast. They always offer an item that could be reordered if out of stock and could always be available in their inventory and 5 lakhs yards of fabric. They have an inventory of home décor, apparel, quilting, notions and patterns, outdoor furniture fabrics and for baby and children clothes. All of the fabrics can be found on their website with a picture, price, description, and even fabric swatch is available if required. Everything you need to know is right at your fingertips. You can shop with them based on different categories as they offer a variety of filtrations to choose from.
Fabric.com offers discounted designer fabric to meet all of your apparel, quilting and home decorating needs. It’s like your online fabric store where they sell cut fabric by the yard. The huge collection of fabric .com includes:
1. Apparel fabrics that have a varied category to choose from like vinyl and laminated fabric, bridal fabric, baby and children clothing, costumes and dancewear, fashion designer fabric, sportswear and what all not. These fabrics have more filtrations options to choose from like based on themes, colour, fabric type, designer and brands, usage, price and the width range, percentage of stretch and weight. Some top brands include Disney and Shannon fabrics.
2. Shop fabric by top designers and brands like JoAnn, P Kauffman, Waverly, Claridge cloud 9, Charlotte, Dave Clarke, Peter Horjus, Michael Miller and so many top ones.
3. It offers fabrics for the home decor with material for recreating your curtains, bedding, sofa set, pillow, and quilts. You can now choose the upholstery for that old chair, design a nursery for new baby they have trends and style for every room in your house.
4. You can find quilting fabrics at discounted rates from top designers. Their inventory offers collegiate cotton prints, floral and abstract quilt patterns. Their quilt fabric shop has varieties to look for like quilt patterns, baby quilt patterns, etc.
5. Fabric crafts material to make something creative if you like playing with embellishments, fabric appliques, ribbon, fabric notions, etc. You will get everything as simple as a fabric organizer to something complex like fabric tools to complete a craft project here.
6. Everything related to fabric knit and crochet. You will find a vast range of type of knitting books and patterns with knitting needles and accessories.
7. Also sell all types of sewing machines from fabric laser cutting machines, fabrication machine, and appliqué foot to fabric kits like upholstery repair kit and 9” housing kit and much more.
8. They also have a sewing centre where they take regular sewing classes.
It’s a complete online shopping experience as they don’t have any retail store, so all types of order are done online only. They have a very simple and easy navigation available on their website where you can select a product you would like to order, enter the quantity you would like into the quantity field and then click the ""Add to Cart"" button. Note that, for cut fabric yardage, you can order in whole or ½ yard increments. They also sell swatches for most of the fabrics so you can order a swatch of fabric by clicking on the ""Order Swatch"" link associated with the fabric you are interested in. If you do not see the "order a swatch" button, then it means no swatch is available. Repeat this process until your shopping cart contains all of the products you want to purchase. Then, simply click on the "Check Out" button and follow the simple instructions that will walk you through the checkout process.
You can shop and purchase any product from
fabric.com and choose the payment options from all kinds of Credit Card: visa,
MasterCard, American express and discover.
They also accept payment through pay pal and pay with amazon.
If you’re not happy with the product and want to return it, they will refund the money within a month without any questions. In order to take full advantage of their return back, policy just makes sure you inspect he package at the time of delivery and don’t cut, wash or alter the fabric.
The process for money back takes about 5 to working days once they receive the item back at their facility and refund are issued in original form of payment.
One interesting feature is their free return shipping policy. Fabric.com will pay themselves for the shipping fee and for domestic returns. Isn’t that great deal?
Fabric.com gives some exclusive deals and coupons to their customers. They give an amazing offer to their first-time users who subscribe to their email alerts to get a discount on their first purchase. As they always have something or other offer going on they accept one coupon per order. Each coupon has a Coupon Code (such as the word SHIP or TEN or HAPPY), which must be entered during the checkout process in the box marked "Enter Coupon Code". After entering the code, click the "Apply" button and you will see the appropriate discount applied to your order. They also have a unique email alert feature where they send continuous notification email on Deal of the day with 10 % to 30 % off on daily basis on their product and deals and steals where they inform about the latest fabric for sale and their warehouse sale. You cannot use a coupon if you do not meet the requirements, such as a coupon that is only meant for a first-time order when you have previous orders or a coupon with a $75 minimum when your order total is less than $75. Their coupons cannot be used on purchases of sewing machines, embroidery machines, or gift cards.
Affiliate your website to world’s leading fabric store is going to get your lot of benefits. Their Affiliate Program allows you to earn revenue through your web site by sending your visitors to their site through fabric.com links or banners. They give some amazing commissions and benefits on becoming their affiliate like:
• Up to 12% commission on every order that you refer to Fabric.com
• Frequent affiliate sale promotions
• New products added daily
• 80% repeat customers
• Access to Fabric.com’s broad range of products: Apparel & Fashion fabric, Quilting and Cotton fabric, Home Decor fabrics, and Fabric Notions
The only disadvantage is that they accept affiliation application from specific counties only.
You can check the social links of fabric.com for their latest videos, offers, sale and deals. They have a special you tube channel where they encourage their customers to upload their videos of their creative project and share their ideas and stories about the fabric and product they used from fabric.com. Check them @
You can clear your queries on orders, shipping and any questions regarding your fabric and product, you can contact the customer care of Fabric.com @
Fabric.com toll-free number: 1-888-455-2940 (Hours M-F 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM ET and Sat 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM ET)
They have an office hours live chat feature also
on their website.
Enter your email address below and we'll send you password